Because of the increase in COVID cases in our area and the case we have in our congregation,
we will offer worship online only Sundays, November 15, 22 & 29. During this time, RedArrow
Ministries will have no in-person gatherings of any sort. This means that in-person youth groups,
small groups, etc. will all be canceled. Look for information from your ministry leader as to if/when
your group will meet virtually. Please join us Sunday, as we continue our series, A New Season of Gratitude.
The building is officially closed until at least, Monday, November 30. If you need to enter the
building for any reason, please contact me, and we will make arrangements. Staff will not be
doing in-person appointments, but feel free to schedule a time to talk on the phone or have a
If you are subscribed to RedArrow Ministries' email list, you will be receiving an email invitation to set up a log in for our church database called, Church Community Builder (or CCB). It would be very helpful if you would log in and make sure your contact information stays up to date. Through CCB you can subscribe to our church calendar, track your giving/pledge reports, accept/decline volunteer roles, and update contact information. If you do not receive a log in invite by Saturday, November 14. Please let me know. If you know of people that do not receive our church emails, but would like too. Please have them fill out this link. CLICK HERE to subscribe.
We are eager to worship in person with you, but we cannot do this responsibly right now.
When we return to in-person gatherings, please remember these things as you enter the building:
- If you have a fever (even a low grade), please stay home and join us through live stream.
- We ask that anyone not feeling well please protect everyone at church by staying home.
- Wash your hands often, and please try to refrain from hugs, handshakes, fist bumps or high fives. Persons not part of the same household should maintain six feet of distance from one another.
- Face coverings are the recommendation of the State of Michigan, so we encourage you to wear a face mask. Elders, Ministry Team Leaders, non-preaching/speaking staff, and children's ministries volunteers will be wear face coverings.
- We want to you to visit with your friends and catch up with each other, but we ask that you chat outside instead of in the fellowship hall.
Live Streaming will remain available each week at https://redarrow.online.church, Facebook, or on YouTube, Sundays at 9:30.
There are troubling times, and if you need to talk to someone or pray with someone, please reach out. Our elders would love to schedule a conversation with you. (Ashley Bowen (A-C), Christi Craft (N-R), Bart Leonard (D-H), Dan Martin (S-Z) and Heather Mitchell (I-M))
We have the capability of a video call if you that would be a helpful way to connect. Don't hesitate to reach out.
"The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.” (Deuteronomy 31:8-9)
The Elders of RedArrow Ministries